Rock That Interview
What Will I Learn?
- Deliver an extraordinary interview from start to finish
- Accurately estimate one’s own level of interview skills
- Judge well from great interviewees with 100% certainty
- Implement proper body language, grooming, dressing etiquette for an interview.
- Plan, practice then demonstrate great interview techniques in all interviews.
- Basic Stationery
- Enthusiasm to learn
Learn all the basic tips and tricks to give a great and outstanding interview every single time. You will be able to impress the interviewers and earn respect with the simple, practical exercises in this course. Likewise, your level of confidence during interviews will be absolutely phenomenal.
Build a strong set of skills to help you practice and deliver great interviews for all levels every single time.
- Recognize your current level; your strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify what skills great interviewees have.
- Understand how to plan, organize, practice and give a great interview.
- Learn the importance of Body Language.
- Get specific, practical tips that help you assimilate all the above.
Interview skill is an invaluable skill to stand out from the rest for EVERYONE!
Learning the basics of Interview skills will help you shine out in your profession. Confidence is a great asset for any interviewee and this course teaches you how to master it, in a very practical, project-based manner.
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for all levels of professionals; especially for those who want to be slowly guided as they get comfortable in an interview setting. To map your progress, you will be taught in a practical manner, by comparing yourself before and after the course.
A lot of emphases will be given to developing your confidence, and how you present yourself as you speak. Body language has a major impact on interviewer’s perception and you will learn how to use them to your benefit.
Finally, you will learn how to prepare for interviews; how to practice, how to prepare yourself on D Day and how to walk up to that interview and impress them EVERY SINGLE TIME!
0.00 average base on 0 ratings