Rock that PowerPoint: Impress Everyone with Awesome PowerPoint Presentation
Learn all the basic tips and tricks to make great, outstanding PowerPoint every single time. You will be able to impress audiences, earn respect among your colleagues and friends with the simple, practical exercises in this course. Your level of confidence during presentations will be absolutely phenomenal.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what to put up on slides (Data, Images, Text, Graphs, and Charts) to make rich PowerPoint presentations.
- Make use of frameworks to get keywords, arrange them logically into sub-points and build your presentation’s base.
- Prepare a format with details like the number of slides, topics, and points.
- Design consistent, aesthetically pleasing, easy to understand, simple and streamlined slides.
- How to deliver a presentation with an ideal body language, eye contact, hand movement, engagement, and focus.
When you sign up for this course, you get lifetime access to 1-hour on-demand video featuring our expert Mannsi Agrawal who goes through the basics of creating great PowerPoint slides and delivering great presentations every time you are on that stage. Also, test your skills with quizzes designed specially to help you retain what you just learned in our modules.
Make PowerPoint slides that complement your presentations every single time!
- Recognize your current level as a presenter; your strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify what skills truly great presenters have.
- Understand how to organize and format a PowerPoint.
- Get specific, practical tips that help you assimilate all the above and create compact, memorable presentations.
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for all; those who want to be slowly guided as they get comfortable presenting on stage, to those who just want to brush up on certain specific points.
You will be taught in a practical manner, by comparing yourself before and after the course, to map your progress.
Further, you will learn how to evaluate presentations and specific qualities they have, so that you can learn, emulate and teach yourself from anyone you admire; simply by watching them. Awareness is the key!
Finally, you will learn how to prepare powerpoints; how to practice, how to prepare yourself on D-Day and how to walk up to that stage and impress them EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Enroll now, for there is a 30 day money back guarantee should you not be a 100% satisfied with the course.
What are the requirements?
Students must be familiar with handling MS PowerPoint or similar presentation software. Apart from that they need to purchase the software to use it.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Give a rocking presentation every single time!
What is the target audience?
– Students looking to give an awesome presentation in class
Section 1: Course Overview
Section 2: Introduction to PowerPoint
Section 3: Content
Section 4: Design
Section 5: Delivery
Section 6: Putting it all Together
5.00 average base on 1 rating
Great tutorialHelped me to learn a lot about presentations and PowerPoint.